Our Amazon Wish List
We keep running lists of the items most in need at the Wildlife Center on Amazon. To view our lists, and purchase a gift for wildlife, click on one of the links below:
This list includes many of the supplies we need to take care of babies of all species in the spring and summer! It's a baby shower - wildlife-style!
Good equipment helps us capture wildlife in need quickly and safely. This list is updated with the field gear we need the most right now!
This list includes every day necessities, like dishes, food, and caging supplies.
Other Items Needed
Many of the items on this list can be collected by school and scout groups in donation drives and as service projects. If you have items to donate, please let us know.
- Incubators (human or veterinary)
- Stackable pull-out plastic storage drawers
- Rubbermaid containers of varied sizes
- Hay and straw - square bales
- Hot water bottles
- Electronic gram scales
- Plastic storage boxes
- Small animal cages
- Medical Supplies
- Pet taxis
- Heating pads (without automatic shut-off)
- Baby blankets (especially receiving blankets)
- Flannel and fleece material
- Aquariums/reptile cages
- Reptile lights
- Pet bedding
- Dry dog/cat food
- Canned dog/cat food
- Bird seed
- Hamster/gerbil/rabbit food
- Dry baby cereal (rice or mixed)
- Pedialyte (all flavors)
- Baby food - Banana, Applesauce, Lamb