Special Projects In Need of Funding
NWR is constantly building new caging to handle the increase in wildlife numbers we see each year. In the next 12 months, we will need to build an additional 25 large outdoor cages and upgrade others. Please help us ensure that our wild animals have the best facilities, giving them the best chance at survival when they return to the wild!
Our Amazon Wish Lists
We keep running lists of the items most in need at the Wildlife Center on Amazon. To view our lists, and purchase a gift for wildlife, click on one of the links below:
We regularly update this list with the items we most need in the moment. If you are looking to help NWR with our most urgent needs from Amazon, click here!
This list includes many of the supplies we need to take care of babies of all species in the spring and summer! It's a baby shower - wildlife-style!
Good equipment helps us capture wildlife in need quickly and safely. This list is updated with the field gear we need the most right now!
This list includes every day necessities, like dishes, food, and caging supplies.
Other Items Needed
Many of the items on this list can be collected by school and scout groups in donation drives and as service projects. Please note- these items must be in good condition with no holes/tears, expired products or damaged items.
- Dawn Dish Soap
- Paper Towels
- Laundry Detergent
- Dry puppy/kitten food (Preferably unopened/unexpired)
- Incubators (human or veterinary)
- Rubbermaid or Sterilite containers of varied sizes - Both for kitchen storage and large totes (used for baby animal crates!)
- Hay and straw - square bales
- Electronic gram scales
- Medical Supplies (Limited need- please inquire about accepted items)
- Heating pads (without automatic shut-off)
- Baby blankets (especially receiving blankets)
- Flannel and fleece material
- Reptile lights
- Bird seed
- Dry baby cereal (rice or mixed)
- Pedialyte (all flavors)
- Baby food - Banana, Applesauce, other fruit and vegetable flavors
- Gift Cards - Petsmart, Petco, Office Depot, Target, Home Depot, Lowe's
Please note that items left unattended in our lobby which cannot be of use or are unsafe for our patients, will be disposed of. If you have any questions feel free to call ahead and we can confirm current need.