Come Learn about Nebraska's Animals at a Drive-Through Safari!
During all these events, Nebraska Wildlife Education Staff will be stationed in the 'Lower Wolf Woods' near the Hands-On Corral from 11AM-3PM with fun and educational activities!
- May 8th "Beaks and Bills, Feathers and Quills"
- May is Migratory Bird Month! Come explore feathers, skulls and other bio-facts and test your knowledge on all things birdy!
- June 12th: "Croakers at the Creek"
- What amphibians live in Nebraska? This event explores all critters who hop, slither and slide, and what WE can do to help them!
- July 25th "BioBlitz"
- In this 'blitz' of all things living, we will see how many species of plants and animal we can identify! Prior download of the 'Seek' App by iNaturalist is strongly encouraged!
- August 7th "Going Buggy"
- Come visit our table, grab a net and specimen jar and lets catch some bugs! Work with education staff and variety of insect guides to identify what species we can find at the park!
- September 12th "Sounds of Fall"
- How do animals prepare for winter? At this event, we will explore how Nebraskas critters get ready for the seasons to change- including meeting a LIVE ANIMAL AMBASSADOR and listening to the bugling elks of the Safari Park!
Safari Park Pricing:
$8.00 Adults (12 and over)
$6.00 Children (3-11)
$7.00 Seniors (65 and over)
FREE Children 2 and under
$7.00 Military Adult (12 and over)
$5.00 Military Child (3-11)
$6.00 Military Senior (65 and over)